Tuesday 26 June 2012

Small Haul

Hi hunnies!
Just a small haul for you today from Boots and Superdrug. 

First is a new cleanser as my current one is running out. I love No7 skincare but this is the first thing I've bought from their newer 'Beautiful Skin' line. This line has a really large selection but I decided on this Cleansing Balm.

£9.00 - Boots


Next is another bottle of my favorite gradual tanner, Dove, in the normal to dark skin. I adore this gradual tanner. It smells great and the tan is lush. I'm picking one up nearly every time I'm near a Boots just now as they are half price.
£2.84 (half price from £5.69) - Boots.


Revlon ColorsBurst Lip Gloss in 'Bellini'. Apparently this is a new shade. I've fancied buying a ColorBurst Lip Gloss for a while now and I finally decided to go for it. This gloss is really nice however it has a weird smokey smell if you sniff the applicator, luckily it doesn't smell like anything on the lips! 
£7.99 - Superdrug


For quite a while I've wanted a matte topcoat and I was totally unaware Rimmel did one so I definitely had to treat myself to this, it's amazing! I'm having so much fun making all my nail polishes matte, it's really quite sad!
£4.59 - Superdrug


Finally I got a back up of my current favorite lip balm - Nivea's Pure & Natural Milk & Honey Lip Care. I originally only bought the first one because I'm a lip balm hoarder and it was only 95p introductory price but out of my whole lip balm collection this may be the most moisturising. It has an interesting scent - like royal jelly honey type products but much nicer and softer. Adore it!
£1.99 - Superdrug




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...