Monday 2 July 2012

Haul: Boots, Bodycare and MAC!

Hi lovelies! So I headed in to town to pick up some nail polish remover and somehow came home with slightly more than that ... oops! Therefore here is a little haul for you.

Revlon Colorburst in Bordeaux - £7.99 Boots
First is this Revlon ColorBurst Lip gloss in Bordeaux. I'm not really a lipgloss person but these Colorburst ones are so, so nice! 



Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait - £7.99 Boots
This is my second Revlon Lip Butter, my first is in Pink Truffle. 

MAC Lipstick in See Sheer and Creme In Your Coffee - £13.50 each.
I'm adoring MAC lipsticks right now! Not decided which one of these is my favorite yet!



Revlon Nail Polish in Stunning - £6.49 Boots
I've never seen this in the Revlon stand before - it's gorgeous! There is a 3 for 2 offer on right now so I actually got this for free...woooop!


Barry M Nail Paint in Strawberry Ice Cream - £2.99 Boots
So my Barry M collection is officially ridiculous! I'm such a sucker for Nail Paints. I was looking for 'Yellow' but they were very low on Nail Paint in Boots and when I saw this I thought what the heck!

Cutex Nail Polish Remover - £1.49 Bodycare
The original reason I went shopping! I've wanted to try this one for quite a while and at £1.49 I'm not complaining if it isn't amazing.


Katy Perry by Eylure in Oh, Honey - £3.99 Bodycare
Technic Natural Lashes - £1.49 Bodycare
I love my Katy Perry eyelashes in Oh, Honey so much and when I spotted them for only £3.99 in Bodycare I snapped up a second pair as my first is a little tatty! Technic false lashes are another favorite of mine however I haven't tried this particular style. The only odd thing about Technic lashes are the fact all the ones called 'Natural' are very dramatic and all the ones called 'Fancy' tend to be quite natural, not an issue in the slightest though obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...