Wednesday 18 July 2012

NARS Lipgloss in Sweet Revenge

Apologies for the bleh photo quality, these were taken with my phone! 


I've lusted after NARS for a long time now but this is my first ever product from them. Recently I've been loving lipgloss for some reason so I thought I would treat myself to one from NARS. This shade is sheer but slightly nude on the lips. It really doesn't match the colour on the website (something that annoys me insanely!), however I'm still really pleased with it.
The lipgloss is not sticky but viscous enough to stay put on the lips. I actually had a nap with it on and when I woke up it was still there, I was very impressed!
One negative about this gloss is the scent/taste. It's a weird plasticy/factory smell that isn't very pleasant but you can't smell it when it's on your lips. Another thing is the price, £17.50, is a bit steep but the staying power of this gloss makes it worth it. 
I will definitely purchase another NARS gloss, however I'll get a more colourful pigmented one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...